Sunday, January 27, 2008

DSI

In March 2007, Grace Khold left Dope Stars Inc. for personal reasons.
La Nuit joined DSI playing guitars. La Nuit played live with DSI on tours before.
Noras Blake will play keyboards for the rest of the Gigahearts Tour.

----------

"Empire is gone, we have control!" The 7th Generation of Rock'n'Roll:


---------------

A few words about why I admire and love this band. First of all Dope Stars Inc. is created by 4 amazing men that create amazing music. It took me a while to grow musically and accept what they compose. They are beautiful and talented men that inspire me in my personal growth and allow me to expand my limits artistically to the world of cybergoths.
But most of all I admire the many projects they are in, their desire to create, their will to make something, make music until there's no more power left.
I look up to Victor for his side-project with My Sixth Shadow, for his guitar skills, for his synth skills, for his beauty. Alex is amazingly talented at guitar. There aren't many words to describe my awe for him. Darin is a bass player which pretty much says it all in my world. He's amazing! The power you can see in his eyes is intoxicating. Grace is perfection. From the art he creates to his music skills to his beauty. Dope Stars Inc. is made out of truly amazing artists! I bow before them.

------------------------------



Dope Stars Inc. are (left to right):

Alex Vega - Guitar
Victor Love - Vocals, Guitars, Synths, Programming
Grace Khold - Synthesizers
Darin Yevonde - Bass

\\://

Rock Sound UK said: "arrogant and bratty they may appear, but it's great to see a band with balls walking the walk instead of just talking the talk!".

/(_)
I'm gonna post some pics... and to quote the artists themselves: "Fucking narcissists, aren't we?"


.... Alex Vega ....




.... Victor Love ....




.... Grace Khold ....




.... Darin Yevonde ....




Visit them in a rock, sex, drug & high-tech dekadance wired corner!

their myspace profile

or VampireFreaks profile.

No comments: